DE LA LUZ
TO OUR GUESTHOUSE
JUST ONE HOUR WESTWARD
ON THE COSTA DE LA LUZ,
AT 700 METERS FROM THE BEACH.
We would be more than happy to welcome you in Andalusia (Spain), in the Province of Huelva, near Seville and close to Portugal, in this large modern house of Andalusian inspiration where everything has been designed to welcome you in a comfortable way, with the will to make you spend a nice vacation.
Our guesthouse is at a 15 minutes walk from the nearest beach, on the Costa de la Luz*, a small natural and authentic paradise.
*coast overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, in the southwestern part of the country
THE SUN IS SHINING
MORE THAN 300 DAYS A YEAR
ON THE COSTA DE LA LUZ.
The Costa de la Luz is made up of white sand beaches ranked among the 40 most beautiful European beaches by the British newspaper The Gardian. Here, the light is absolutely unique, nature is lush, generous and protected.
The Province of Huelva is much more than that!
It is a land of:
• history. Christopher Columbus left from here to "the Indies". You will be able to visit the Monastery of La Rabida, his starting point, as well as the identical reproduction of the three ships (the Pinta, the Niña and the Santa Maria),
• gastronomy. Huelva was elected National Gastronomic Capital in 2017,
• and Andalusian traditions.
THE VILLA IS LOCATED
IN THE FIRST LINE
OF THE GOLF COURSE
OF NUEVO PORTIL (18 HOLES).
Surrounded by maritime pines, palm trees, banana trees, cacti and olive trees, the Villa de la Luz offers:
• 3 bright guest rooms, in light tones, with high-end equipments and decoration,
• a large living room with cinema screen,
• a spacious garden with trees,
• a swimming pool of 8 meters by 4, to which you will have free access, from 8 am to midnight,
• a large flowered patio,
• a shaded terrace,
• outdoor sofas, sunbeds and parasols.